Monday, June 4, 2012

My Psalm 129

Many have beaten my spirit with their comments.
Lord do you remember?
For years they judged me by the choices of my past.
But they can never take away my salvation.
They have left gaping wounds on my heart.
But You Lord have healed me with the salve of Your gentle touch.
Give them a taste of their bitterness.
May their heads become heavy with the shame they smeared on mine.
What if they could see their cruel conduct in grand display across their pretty faces.
Lord would they then soften their hearts to seek Your forgiveness?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, cheers abound to you, as that cloud of witnesses watches and sees you triumph! No one can ever steal away the new life given you by Him.... :) I enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey. I love checking in on your blog as well. How cool that in this day of technology His children can encourage each other across states!

      Delete