Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Psalm 132

Lord even in valley I long to worship you. My vow to follow you is true. I will perform each task you have set before me. May I find comfort in You despite what may be happening around me. May everywhere I journey be a place to witness and ponder your awesome authority. Are you pleased with my worship? Are you proud of the steps Your daughter takes daily toward You?  I can hear You say, “I am God and my word is true. I will send your heart a Savior. Follow in His ways and know the glory with each faithful stride. I will settle down deep within your obedient soul. My hands will give you what you need. My water will quince your dry mouth. My words will feed your hungry soul. You will know the tailoring of royal robes not the irritation of stiff garments. Your face will shine with radiance of my love. You will be a dazzling jewel among my creation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment